Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Romans 12:9-12

There is a situation that I am currently in and have been in for months now.  It is one that requires boundaries, one that can be difficult even with boundaries.  It is a situation in which guarding my heart and focusing on the cross is a must every minute of everyday.  A situation society and secularism really have no problem with but one in the Christian life that Satan uses to attack in any way possible.  The onslaught of attacks have come already... it is how I fend them off and how I deal with it that matters... or the Who that I deal it to.  I am called to love no matter what but my question is this:  How do I continue to love and listen and care while holding true to boundaries?  How am I supposed to keep from having lines crossed when I am called to love but also to "hate what is wrong"?  Keep praying... a phrase that will stick to my heart always and forever.  Keep praying and keep seeking the One who knows the answers to all of the questions that are meandering in the space between my ears.  Only God has the answers... all of them.  Be patient and pray.
---------------------------------
"Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good.  Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.  Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically.  Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying."


~*Romans 12:9-12 (NLT)*~

No comments:

Post a Comment