Friday, September 2, 2011

2 Corinthians 12:9

I work well by myself as well as with others.  Most of the time I would like for things to be done my way.  I have relied on myself for strength and have been burnt out.  I have relied on others to strengthen me and have been let down.  When I rely on Christ's power, however, I am never let down and I do not burn out.  When I rely on the one who knows all, anything is possible.  His grace is enough... nothing more, nothing less... His grace is what I need.  He knows better than I know what I need.  He made the complex organism called the human body.  Better than anybody, He knows how all things work together.  He knows my own strength (or weakness) and what happens when I lean on others or myself over choosing Him.  What I depend on is my choice.  My choice is the One who knows all.
----------------------------------------
"Each time he said, "My grace is all you need.  My power works best in weakness."  So I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."

~*2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)*~

No comments:

Post a Comment