Wednesday, August 10, 2011

John 10:8-10

Warning: Right now I have a very excited heart so pardon me if I am a bit giddy when I write every now and then. I am experiencing "life" first hand and I stand amazed by the one who gives that life. I stand in awe of the one who blesses in ways undeserving, whose plans for me are unthinkable... those plans perfect. I stand before the one who gives life in ways unimaginable. I stand before the King, the Creator, the Giver of Life.

All of us know thievery. All of us have experienced it in one way or another, whether it be fleshly or spiritually. At some point somebody has taken something from each one of us... joy, a possession, love, happiness, etc. You get the point right? God gives. He always has. He always will. We may not always recognize it as a gift, but that is what God gives... gifts every day... gifts to be thankful for. I stand in the midst of a satisfying life. I stand before the Creator of the Universe. Please, come and stand with me.
----------------------------
"All who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them. Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life."

~*John 10:8-10 (NLT)*~

No comments:

Post a Comment