Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Romans 4:20-21

Doubt sucks. It is a killer, a stealer of joy, a buzz kill really. It sucks the life from people. I do not like doubt but yet it is so prominent in my life even if I do not want it to be. Satan usually hits us where it hurts and doubt just happens to be one of the primary weapons in his arsenal against me. I doubt me... I doubt God even though I know he is the Almighty. Satan uses doubt on many people in spiritual warfare. Doubt... it sucks.

So how do we fight doubt? What do we pick up to fight with? Simply put and easier said than done, the answer is Faith in Christ. So simple to say even if it isn't so simple to do. But faith and trust in Christ is the best weapon to pick up. Thanksgiving to God for the victory given to us and glory to Him who has already won the battle. The only one who can defeat that doubt is Christ Jesus our Lord. That is a promise, no doubt about it.
----------------------------------
"Abraham never wavered in believing God's promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises."

~*Romans 4:20-21 (NLT)*~

No comments:

Post a Comment