Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blogging

So I already have one blog but it is one that I've started quite a while back (like a few years). I've come a long ways in the past few years of walking with God. Through so many struggles and pains he has never left my side. Through so many temptations and addictions he has shown me he loves me and will never let me go. This blog is my "God Blog" if you will. If possible, I'd like to start writing some of my daily reflections on verses and posting them here. That is what this blog is for :) I love to write and this is my blog for it. God is wonderfully beautiful. We can do anything through Him and through Him alone can our lives be wonderfully beautiful. Here is to a wonderfully beautiful you created in Christ Jesus for the glory of our Heavenly Father!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment