Sunday, November 27, 2011

I am Blessed

Wow!!!  It has been over two weeks since I've posted anything to my blog... I may be kind of going through withdrawals, but at the same time it has been a good break from the "norm" of life as I know it.  So much has happened in two weeks... so much of a roller coaster of a ride known as life... ups and downs both occurring... and at times I feel like I've been flipped upside down only to land on my feet again.  Life can be crazy sometimes, especially when some of it is so difficult to figure out.  So here are a few "short" updates ("short" to me is not short to others so you get what I give!!!)

My life is blessed beyond anything I ever could have imagined.  I have a wonderful family, physical and spiritual... both of which I absolutely LOVE!!!  God has blessed me with wonderful people... and it has taken some really difficult situations and circumstances to see just how wonderful.  A few examples would be my health and the sweet doctor I have... not to mention modern medicine and the technology available to help try and figure out what is wrong with me.  Another example is the financial issues and how God is providing in TREMENDOUS ways to help me through that, even when I pay a ridiculous amount to get my car fixed... there has always been a way through it and He is providing that for me right now through the "givers" and living arrangements.  The last example... moving and the mess it can be, but how God is giving me helping hands for an afternoon to get moved and in and out and everything that comes with moving.

My life is blessed with helping hands, encouraging words, and perseverance on the part of the people who see to it that I am up and moving around and provided for, whether that be "back home" or here in Manhattan, at home or at work or in an office somewhere.  God has blessed me and it blows my mind!!  I'm blessed with "I love you", hugs, smiles, and advice from people grown to give it.  I am blessed... I am thankful... need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment