Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Am...

I Am... Love, Grace, Worth, Patience, Humility, Lord, Healing, Light, Truth, Mercy, Life, Rest, Perfection, Power, Eternal.  I Am a mystery...  The Alpha and Omega... The Beginning and the End.  I Am... hugs, kisses, tears, smiles, laughter, joy, richness, struggles, victory... The Almighty... in everything... all around you.  I Am... the only one, the only thing that can fill a void in your life and in your heart... the love that so many long for... the comfort that wraps its arms around you... the peace that fills your heart in times of chaos and calms your mind when life gets overwhelming.  I Am Fulfilling and Satisfying, Blessing, Everlasting.  I Am strength in times of weakness.  I Am... your Father, Friend, Husband, Lover, Teacher, Keeper, Companion, Provider, Rescuer, Healer, King, Deliverer, Protector, Living Water, Shield, Armor... the One... the One you can run to, cry to, hide within, count on, lean on, find strength within... the One you can trust to hear you and answer you always.  I Am your ONE TRUE LOVE.  I Am Promise, Peace, Relationship, Forgiveness, Desire, Righteous, Gentle, Worship, Complete, Freedom, History, Sacrifice, and Love.  I Am the Creator. I Am Living and Active, Kind and Faithful.  I Am so much more than you could EVER IMAGINE or even begin to wrap your mind around.  I Am... The Way.  I Am the impossible made possible.  I Am PERFECT, unfathomable, indescribable, infinite... I Am YOUR God... and I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment